- It is compulsory for the students to avail 80% of the attendance.
- The parents should send the leave applications on the given format.
- Leave can be granted on prior information but the reason/ ground should be reasonable enough. An application can be sent through bus - attendant or the class-teacher can be contacted through telephone.
- The student, returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor's fitness certificate permitting her to join the school.
- Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class:
Chickenpox - Till complete falling of the scabs.
Cholera - Till the child has completely recovered.
Measles - Two weeks after the rash disappears.
Mumps - Untill the swelling has gone; about one month
Whooping cough - Six weeks
Jaundice - Six weeks
- A child who has been absenting himself from school will not be allowed to attend the class unless there is a letter from the parent explaining the reason for absence.
- All students are expected to attend school on the opening day after the vacations. Those absent without leave will be fined. Those absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate before they may be allowed to join the class. Absence for more than three days immediately after a vacation renders the students liable to pay a fine of Rs.: 100 per day. After 6 days, the name will be struck off the rolls.
Late Arrival In School
- The school gate is closed 5 minutes before the-first bell.
- All late arrivals will be fined Rs. 25.