- One clear calendar month's fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- The caution money, if not claimed in the same academic calendar, shall be treated as donation to the school for its development & any right to the refund of this amount stands relinquished.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :-
Unsatisfactory progress in work.
Detention or repeated detentions in a class. As a rule, only those students will be retained on the rolls of the school who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
- When a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons, the question of charging a month's fee in lieu of notice does not arise.